Enjoy a thrilling wildlife adventure with a full day safari tour in Yala National Park, which has the highest density of Leopards in the world. You'll explore this beautiful national park with so many other animals including Sloths bears and elephants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Yala, Tissamaharama, Hambantota, and Kataragama hotels
- Gratuities are not included and are left to individual discretion
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part