Journey by ferry from Taba to Jordan's Petra via Nuweiba port. Visit the many historical and natural sites of Petra, including Red Rose Rock City and the city of Nabteans. See Petra and all its fantastic sites in a day!
What to Expect
Visit Petra and all of its fantastic sites. Journey over cool, blue waters from Taba to Jordan's Petra, and see this remarkable city and all of its historical sites.
Surrounded by towering hills of rust-colored sandstone, which provided the city with natural protection against invaders, the city provides guests with a lot if sites to explore! While wandering round the city you will see the wonderful Red Rose Rock city and the city of the Nabateans.
Explore the lost city, carved into the mountainside, and ride by horse to the Siq. Here guests can explore the unique sites at the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs and the Roman colonnaded street.
After a visit to the archaeological museum, you will enjoy a spot of lunch, then head back to Aqaba city. Here, guests will receive a short city tour and free time for shopping. After your day tour you will sail back over the waters to Nuweiba port.
- Pick-up/drop-off from your hote in Taba
- Meet & assist service at Nuweiba Port
- Entry visa to Jordan
- Ferry boat tickets Nuweiba - Aqaba - Nuweiba including taxes
- All transfers by an air-conditioned Bus
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Short horse riding down in Petra
- Local English speaking guide
- Bottled water during your trip
- Lunch in Petra
- All service charges & taxes
What's Not Included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty