The cruise to Capri island will start and you will admire the incredible scenery designed by hundred-meter tall cliffs, falling in many different water colors, changing like a chameleon, meters after meters.
What to Expect
Enjoy a complementary hotel pick-up and transfer from your centrally located Caims accommodation to the Marina Grande.
Before taking the cruise, take part in a short briefing, then you will be ready for your scenic cruise over the island of Capri. Departing from Marina Grande Sorrento you'll first head to Regina Giovanna Bath to take the stunning view of the Ancient Roman Villa " Villa Pollio". Other sights you'll see cruising around the island include the statue of the Scugnizzo, the Grotta del Corallo, the Grotta Bianca, the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, the Bay of Marina Piccola, the Grotta Verde, the Lighthouse at Punta Carena and the Grotta Azzurra.
All the boats are very comfortable, with a ample wooden deck space, sofa, seating, cabin and bathroom. After cruising around the island, you will have 4 hours of free time to visit the center of Capri. Head to Piazza Umberto I, better known as the Piazzetta, surprisingly small little square enclosed within ancient edifices and dominated by the profile of the island's Monte Solaro. The Piazzetta is the heart of Capri's social life, and therefore became famous as "Salotto del Mondo" (the world's sitting room). In the late afternoon you will slowly cruise back, leaving the legendary island behind you, desiring to make this tour once again.
- Pick up back and forth to the Hotel (free Sorrento area )
- Cruise along Sorrento Coast
- Cruise around Capri Island
- Visit Capri Grottos; ( White, Green, Blue*.)
- Different Stop to Swim, Snorkeling equipment
- Drinks (water, beer, coca cola, prosecco,limoncello)
- Snack (Classic Panino with fresh tomato and mozzarella )
- Free time to visit Capri and Anacapri (4/5 hours )
- English-speaking skipper
- Excursion lasts about 8 hours, with a maximum of 12 people on board.
What's Not Included
- Capri city hall disembark tax (1.50 euro) not included
- Entrance in the Blue Grotto (13 euro) optional
- Visit to the Blu Grotto with a maximum of 45 minutess, sea conditions permitting
Know Before You Go
Please provide your hotel address information during your stay in order to arrange the pick- up, which normally is around 09:00.
Your tour operator will call you at your hotel the evening before and will leave a message with the exact pick-up time.