Selected small-group tour (max 12) to the most beautiful and famous coast in the world departing from Sorrento. Sailing along the Amalfi coastline, be ready to discover places of interest and natural beauties such as: Positano, Amalfi, Nerano and Li Galli
What to Expect
This boat excursion is an exclusive and peaceful way to experience the Amalfi Coast like never before.
Enjoy an itinerary exploring the wonderful beaches of Nerano and Tordigliano along the most beautiful and famous coast in the world. You’ll be so fascinated by the splendor of the Li Galli islands, famous for its many tiny grottos and for the splendor of the clean emerald water.
Appreciate the pleasures of exploring Positano, where you’ll have free leisure time to visit a picturesque village and go shopping in the little traditional street about (2 hours). Stop in Amalfi, where you’ll have free leisure time about (2 hours). Our boat tours and cruises offer you a exclusive boating experience with panoramic views of the coast and surrounding with many other famous sights, such as Laurito, Fornillo, Crapolla, Recommone, and Arienzo. Departing from Sorrento Marina Grande, you will cruise along wonderful beaches such of Mitigliano, Nerano and Tordigliano. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the blue water and swim in the Mediterranean sea as the boat will stop in the best spots of the area (snorkeling equipment included).
- Round-trip pick-up to and from your hotel (free if in the Sorrento area)
- Cruise along Sorrento Coast
- Cruise along the Amalfi coast visit: Furore fjord, LiGalli Island, Emerald grotto*
- Different stops for swimming
- Snorkeling equipment
- Drinks (water, beer, coca cola, prosecco,wine, limoncello)
- Snacks (classic panini with fresh tomato and mozzarella )
- Free time to visit Positano Free time to Visit Amalfi English-speaking skipper
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees: Emerald Grotto (EURO 6 per person)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Pick-up from hotel (only in Sorrento area)