Discover the beauty of the Sorrento Coast and the island of Capri during this 8-hour tour. Admire the fascinating sea caves around the edge of the island, its colorful harbors, whitewashed sand and the fascinating Faraglioni rocks formations.
What to Expect
Few places in the world have a fantasy of myth and nature as Capri.
This pleasant boat trip along the coast of Sorrento will take you to the island. Here, you can freely explore Capri by wandering through alleys of the center, reliving ancient times among the archaeological finds of Villa Jovis and a hike to Monte Solaro. Enjoy the wonderful view by boat around the island. After seeing the Salto di Tiberio you will head to the Faraglioni. It is said that all couples exchanging a kiss under the arch will stay together forever. There will be numerous fascinating caves, including the Green Grotto, named for the emerald water reflections.
Among other destinations recommended are the Punta Carena Lighthouse (second largest in Italy), the Blue Grotto (entrance fee not included) and the Natural Arch. There are several stops planned for swimming and snorkeling.
- Professional skipper
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Appetizers and drinks
- Small-group tour of 12 people on the board
- Limoncello tasting
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Blue Grotto - depends on weather conditions (entrance fee not included in the excursion price, approx. €13 per person)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• The availability may change due to inclement weather