Join the jet set and discover the glitz and glamour of Capri and the Sorrentine coast on an 8-hour boat tour from Sorrento. See the fascinating caves lining the edge of the island, and marvel at the rock formations of Faraglioni as you enjoy a day of sun.
What to Expect
Cruise on over to the glamorous island of Capri in the Tyrrhenian Sea on a full-day, small group boat tour from Sorrento.
Following a pick-up from your hotel on the Sorrentine Peninsula, transfer to the port to board your small boat (maximum 12 passengers). Cruise along the Sorrento coast, before crossing to Capri to marvel at some of the most dramatic rock formations.
Navigate your way to Faraglioni to see the unique caves and grottoes of the White, Blue, and Green Grotto, each illuminated in different colors by the reflection of the sun light hitting the seawater.
Take a dip in the crystal clear water, or simply kick back and relax on deck. A light lunch and ice-cold beverages will be served as you enjoy the glorious sunshine. You will have 4 hours to explore, and to top up your tan, before catching the return transfer back to your hotel.
- Return transfer from your accommodation in Sorrento
- Sandwich and drinks on board the boat
- Skipper/guide at your disposal
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets and assistance
- Passenger insurance
- Free wi-fi on board the boat
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto
Know Before You Go
• You are strongly advised to bring a hat, bathing costume, towels, and sun cream
• The boats can accommodate a maximum of 12 people