Dalmatian 6-Hour Quad Adventure TourProduct ID: 52328
From £69 Per group up to 1Book now
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Dalmatia
- Experience the adrenalin rush of off-road driving
- Enjoy the views of mountains, canyons, and rivers
Rumin is the first village you’ll see on this adventure. From here you'll continue riding to the Vrdovo Hill with short stops along the way to enjoy views of the Dinara and Kamesnica mountains.
You’ll have another short break near the mountain lodge at St. Jakov. Continue along the Cetina River back to the starting point of this amazing tour, and finish the day in a Dalmatian tavern, enjoying a meal of traditional Dalmatian food.
On your ride through canyons, rivers, and mountain ranges you’ll discover your wild side and, at the end of the tour, you’ll head home with adrenalin-filled memories!
- Quad vehicle (300cc, automatic, load capacity 150 kilograms)
- 40-kilometer ride
- Guided tour
- Lunch/dinner (barbecue) or an unforgettable picnic
- Traditional drink
- Transportation from Split (additional EUR10 payed on the meeting point). If you need transportation from Split, please articulate this during the booking procedure)
The meeting point in Hrvace is near the local football field, and you need to be there at 09:00. In Split the meeting point is Obala Lazareta at the entrance to the Split harbor. You will need to be there at either 08:00 or 14:00. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 52328