Spend a day exploring the award-winning Singapore Zoo, where animals roam freely in open and naturalistic habitats. Take in shows and feedings, ride the tram and take in the views, and stop for refreshments at an on-site café or restaurant.
What to Expect
Set in one of the most beautiful wildlife environments in the world, Singapore Zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. At the zoo they roam freely in their near-natural habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. The park also boasts the world's first free-ranging orangutan habitat in a zoo.
With your day admission you can walk around the zoo or use the tram to rest your feet and enjoy the views. Impressive exhibits include the white tiger, Asian elephant, pygmy hippo, free-ranging orangutan, otter, sun bear, and proboscis monkey.
In addition, there are shows and feedings, a waterfall aviary, a bird park, a wet play area, animal rides, and a tropical animal-themed slide and spray shack in the superb waterpark.
All this this amounts to thirsty and hungry work, which is catered for with the multiple bistros, cafés, and restaurants in the complex.
- 1-day admission to the Singapore Zoo
- Guided tram ride with audio commentary
The location is 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore. You will receive your Singapore Zoo admission ticket via email. Please proceed to the information counter on arrival for redemption.
What to Remember
• You will receive an instant confirmation voucher after booking, but this cannot be used to redeem the Singapore Zoo admission ticket
• You will receive a separate email with a voucher from the local operator after your booking, which you can use for redemption
• 08:30-18:00 daily (last admission 17:30)
• Rainforest Kidzworld, 09:00-18:00
• Child ticket valid for ages 3-12
• Once confirmed, no cancelations may be made for this activity