Wildlife Experience - River Safari
From £31 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceComplimentary pick-up service from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel and Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel).
- Explore the world's river habitats at the River Safari in Singapore
- Meet the giant pandas of the Giant Panda Forest
- Discover the deepest river in the world
- See a giant puffer fish and the earth's smallest crocodile
- Boat ride
Explore 8 river habitats, from the mighty Mississippi to the majestic Yangtze, and enjoy rare encounters with river giants and megafish. Stroll through freshwater galleries and enter walk-through exhibits to learn about the fascinating flora and fauna of river habitats.
Catch giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest, the largest panda exhibit in Southeast Asia. Travel down the Amazon River and be amazed by the world's largest freshwater aquarium at the Amazon Flooded Forest.
The River is calling.... begin your journey of discovery at River Safari today.
- Admission to the River Safari
Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to tour starting time. Please be ready 15 minutes before the advised time. You must reconfirm directly with Tour East Singapore at least 24 hours prior to your tour/activity date. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact Tour East Singapore prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
• Boat ride duration is 10 minutes
• Boat ride closure dates: 07 Jul, 04 Aug, 01 Sep, 13 Oct, Nov and 01 Dec.
• Boat ride is subject to availability and will not operate during bad weather such as rain, lightning and thunder.
• Height restrictions: The minimum height restrictions for the boat ride is 1.06 metres. Children between 1.06m and 1.35m must be accompanied by an adult.
Product ID: 33707