Experience Singapore in a totally different way on board the fun open top double decker FunVee buses. There is no place in the city that you can not reach on the FunVee, from Arab Street to the Botanic Gardens.
What to Expect
Explore Singapore at your own pace and according to your own tastes with a full-day ticket to the hop-on and hop-off FunVee tour bus.
Departing from the Singapore Flyer, see the remarkable Marina Bay Sands as you pass by on Esplanade Bridge. Jump off at Merlion Park bus stop along Collyer Quay and get close up to the mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Re-board the bus at the Merlion bus stop and proceed past Lau Pa Sat for the Festival Market. Next, hop-off at Chinatown bus stop along Kreta Ayer Road and take in the sight, sounds, smells, and tastes of the vibrant neighborhood.
See famous attractions, such as the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple, and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with your free walking trail guide.
Re-board the Bus at the Chinatown bus stop to continue your journey to see modern Singapore at Clarke Quay, before reaching the beautiful Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you.
Re-enter the fast paced city life of historic Orchard Road. On the way back to the Singapore Flyer, enjoy a great picture taking opportunity of the world-famous Raffles Hotel.
- 1-day unlimited FunVee hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour
- Complimentary pick-up service from major city area hotels to the boarding point at Singapore Flyer at 09:00 or 11:00
Know Before You Go
• Please allow leeway for some time variance and be at the bus stop 5 minutes before departure time
• Please ask the FunBassador at the Tourist Hub for the Chinatown Walking Map
• Guests are asked to dress appropriately when entering places of worship
• City Tours reserves the right to change the vehicle in case of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances