Visit National Gallery Singapore – a stunning architectural endeavour that joins two national monuments, the former Supreme Court and City Hall, to form a new home for Singaporean and Southeast Asian art.
What to Expect
Explore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Museum in Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: former Supreme Court and City Hall. National Gallery Museum is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 8,000 art works - and is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art and special exhibitions in the gallery. A visit to the National Gallery Museum is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and the architecture of Singapore.
• Adult Tickets (Foreign Nationals only): Admission to the Permanent Galleries only (DBS Singapore Gallery, UOB Southeast Asia Gallery, Goh Seng Choo Gallery, Cai Yi River Hall, Lobby Hall and Kyrgyzstan Bao Arts Education Center)
• Child Concession ticket (Foreign Nationals only): Age 7-12
• Student Concession ticket (Foreign Nationals only): must present valid ID
• Senior Concession ticket (Foreign Nationals only): Age 60+
• Singapore Citizens and PRs can attend permanent galleries for free
• Sun-Thu, Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 7.00 pm
• Fri-Sat, Eve of Public Holidays: 10.00 am - 10:00 pm
• Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time.
Know Before You Go
• You will receive the instant confirmation voucher upon booking, but it CANNOT be used to redeem the National Gallery ticket. You will receive a separate voucher email via the local operator after your booking, which you can use for redemption
• In the event that you do not receive an email from the booking company, please check your Spam folder
• You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
• This voucher is valid for 3 months from the specified date
• Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
• Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
• Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
• All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible
• Once confirmed, no cancelations may be made for this activity