This half-day city tour will take you to many of Singapore's main attractions. Drive around the Civic District, stop at Merlion Park, contemplate Marina Bay and much more.
What to Expect
Meet the tour guide in your hotel lobby and start to explore the city of Singapore. Drive around the Civic District, a central area of Singapore, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall.
Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss a fantastic picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part-lion / part-fish, a mascot and national personification of Singapore.
Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. En route, stop by a Local Handicraft Center and observe craftsmen at work.
Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Finish-up at Little India where you will be entranced by the scent of jasmine and spices.
- Pick-up and drop off at designated hotels in Singapore city
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fees to attractions mentioned
Know Before You Go
• The coach will not wait or turn back if you are late. Tours run on fixed timings. There will be no refund if you are late for the transfer of the tour
• The tour itinerary is subject to change or may be canceled due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances which are beyond the tour operator’s control
• No refund will be made for meals (if any) or any item not utilized either partially or fully
• Losses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes are the responsibility of the traveler