Bask in the beauty of the Tuscan hills on an 8-hour Vespa tour through the heart of Tuscany. Whether you sit in the drivers seat or relax as a passenger, feast your eyes on breathtaking panoramas and enjoy a tradtional lunch and wine tasting.
What to Expect
Have fun riding a vespa along the scenic and peaceful roads of the Tuscan hills. Enjoy an alternative way to admire the sights of Chianti, wrapped in the perfumes of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of the farms.
Available daily, enjoy this experience together with English and Italian speaking guides, who will show you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany.
Those who do not feel confident enough about riding on their own can opt for riding with an expert escort. The tour along the Chianti hills lasts all day and will stop in a renowned farm for wine tasting and a delicious lunch.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional English-speaking tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter
- Typical Tuscan lunch
Know Before You Go
• A valid driving licence is required (no motorcycle licence needed)
• You must be 18 or at least 13 to be a passenger
• Previous experience is not required, although highly advised.
• The supplier reserves the right to judge the customer’s actual driving ability as well as the passenger’s self-confidence, and to stop the use of the vespa at any point of the tour
• Customers who do not feel confident about riding on their own can ride as passengers (no refunds provided in this case).
• A third-party insurance for civil liability is included in the price of the tour. Insurance does not cover possible damages to the vehicles. Any damage will be evaluated immediately and the corresponding amount will be charged to credit card
• There is a EUR 100 subecharge per person if you wish to start from your accomodation