Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, and Pisa Tour
- Experience a comprehensive tour of Tuscany's most famous sights, including the Piazza del Campo, San Gimignano, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Journey through the Chianti's rural vineyards and olive groves
- Enjoy a delicious Tuscan lunch at a pleasant vineyard and farm, with abundant servings of the fresh, local produce
Siena (guided tour, free time)
Chianti Hills (lunch, winery)
San Gimignano (free time)
Pisa (free time)
The guided walking tour begins with a jaunt along Siena's narrow medieval streets, passing such curios as the world's oldest bank, the Piazza del Campo – home of the famous 600-year-old Palio horse-race, and continuing with a visit to the town's spectacular Cathedral before taking a short break.
A fleeting drive ends at a family-run wine farm nestled in the Tuscan countryside. Enjoy a traditional regional lunch of delicious home-made produce fresh from the farm, including fresh pasta, cured meats, crisp salad leaves, and rich cheeses served with local wines including Vernaccia, Chianti, and Vin Santo.
Once that feast has been given time to digest, depart for San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its medieval town-planning that's made its name as "The Manhattan of the Middle Ages."
Stroll along cobbled stone streets and small market squares, then embark on a trip through the enchanting countryside, spying hilltop hamlets and rustic churches on the way to Pisa. The tour's ultimate stop takes in the Field of Miracles; an opulent green tract dominated by the area's dazzling white buildings, including the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Professional local guide in Siena (if option selected)
- Cathedral entrance fee (if option selected)
- Lunch with wine tasting
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour is provided by a professional multilingual tour leader
• The local guide service in Siena can be provided in two languages
From £62.11 £50.23 per person