Angkor Discovery 3 Day TourProduct ID: 39386
From £324 per personBook now
- Travel to Small Circuit, Angkor Thom Area
- Visit Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm, Kompong Phluk Flooded foorest
- Visit Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som.
Our Driver will wait you at the Airport and bring you to the Hotel. Our professional staff will show you an itinerary about your package tour. The trip will start on the first day to the Small Circuit Such as Angkor Thom area, Bayon Temple, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace … then you can have Lunch at the Local Restaurant.
In the Afternoon, you are going to see magnificent temple of Angkor Wat, Angkor Wat was built by King Suryavarman II (1113 - 1150) to dedicate to God 'Vishnu'. Then back to the city for Dinner with Apsara Dancing Show.
Day 2: Visit Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm, Kompong Phluk.
Start the trip to the Banteay Srei Temple which is 37 Km from the city - Banteay Srei is built largely of a hard red sandstone that can be carved like wood. Brick and late rite were used only for the enclosure walls and some structural elements. The temple is known for the beauty of its sandstone lintels and pediments.. Then you will drive back Ta Prohm. Lunch at local restaurant, (Not Incuded)
In the afternoon you will be transfer to Kampong Phluk the best Floating Village in Siem Reap and enjoy your time to understand about the people living on the lake and through the wonderful floating forest and waiting for the Sun Set is also the best idea and best place ever. Then come back to town or the Hotel. Finish Tour!
Day 3: Visit Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som.
Start the trip to the Grand Circuit to visit Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som, East Mebon and Pre Rup Lunch at local restaurant. Ammer fammer Tarrace of the Elephants In the afternoon after finish the temple come back and Visit Artisan D’angkor, the places that produce High Quality and Best Wooden Status, Stone or Marble Status and Silk that is a unique of our Khmer Product. Then Come back to the city to enjoy night time in town as Night Market and Dinner at the Pub Street area (The popular place in the night and have a lot of best restaurant there)
- Private Transportation A/C vehicles
- Airport transfers from and to airport
- Local English speaking Guide
- Boat trip to Kampong Phluk Flooded forest
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary+3 day Angkor Pass
- Dinner with Apsara Dancing on day 1
- Bottles of water
- Accommodation Hotel and Guesthouse
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime Optional visits Personal expenses
- Visa on Arrival for Cambodia (USD20
- Personal travel insurance (must include helicopter evacuation for Cambodia)
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels' porters
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- All air tickets with airport and departure taxes (Cambodia USD25)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusion above
If you’re arriving at the Siem Reap airport, please let us know your flight details and we’ll arrange free transfer from the airport to your hotel or guest house. (Open in Google Maps)
If you’re arriving at the Siem Reap airport, please let us know your flight details and we’ll arrange free transfer from the airport to your hotel or guest house.
Hotel pick-up Description:
In the morning you’ll be picked up at your accommodation at around 08:00. Please let us know the name of your hotel or guest house.
After dinner and the traditional Apsara show you’ll be transferred to your hotel or guest house.
Product ID: 39386