3-Day Angkor Essential Tour
From £250 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOur team will hold the company sign written the client's name on the signboard.
- Visit the temples from the 9th and 12th century
- Tour with pleasant no rushing , a very enjoyable experience
- Experience the local transport "Ox-cart" - for about 15 minutes on the way from fishing floating village.
- See the local life after the temple complex, visit the houses and talk to the people in the village
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to the hotel check in.
Start the sight-seeing to Prasat Kravan, Ta Keo, Ta Nei, East Mebon and Pre Rub. Stay late at Pre Rub for sunset. Return to the hotel / overnight.
Day 2: Morning: Leave at around 07:30 before the crowd. Start the sight-seeing from the Southern gate of Angkor Thom, and constantly to Bayon (the multi-faces on the towers), then go on to Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Elephant & Lepper King Terrace.
Afternoon: Ta Prohm (the ruin in the jungle), and the big highlight Angkor Wat. Back for lunch in town or enjoy your lunch infront of Angkor Wat.
Day 3: Morning: After breakfast the at around 08:30, leaving the hotel and drive to Tonle Sap. Enjoy the boat ride around in this small charming floating Village, comprised of Schools, Hospital, Market and many other small shops floating on the shore of this well pristine great lake. At around 10:30, return back town. Before returning to the hotel, catching up the Ox-cart and enjoy the ride along the river and talk to the villagers at their houses. Back to the hotel for lunch break.
Afternoon: free or visit one of the well known handicraft center, artisan d'Angkor, for some souvenirs home.Transfer out to airport for flight to ...
End of tour !
- Hotel accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast;
- Professional local guide for the sight-seeing and tours in English, German or French
- All transfers and transportation for the sight-seeing and tours
- Boat trip to fishing floating village on the shore of the Tonle Sap (the great lake)
- Ox-cart ride for fun in about 15 minutes
- Personalized program for each rooming
- Cold bottled pure drinking water & refreshing towels during the sight-seeing.
- Insurance, Video and Camera's fee;
- Visa fee;
- Personal expenses;
- Temple tickets on sites;
- Meals & drinks.
Pick up is available and based on request. We do offer the pick up at all the point of entries, ie. Airport, Land border (Poipet Checkpoint), ... If by flight - we need the confirmation of the flight number and time of arrival.
Please be informed that to enter Cambodia, you are required to apply for the visa to enter the country which is available at the immigration upon arrival
- Tourist visa is applicable at the immigration upon arrival;
- Please make sure that you will have an 4x6 size photo + USD 20.- in hand and handover to immigration police upon your arrival at your point of entry;
- Make sure that your passport validation is not less than 6 months;
- Temple tickets (1 day is USD 20.-; 2-3 days is USD 40.-; 1 week is USD 60.- per person);
Product ID: 32949