Travel from Siem Reap to the great Tonle Sap lake, and then by boat to Chong Phneas floating village. Later you’ll visit the Banteay Srei temple, featuring some of the finest carvings in Angkor. Enjoy a buffet dinner and a traditional Apsara dance show.
What to Expect
On this full-day tour you’ll head out in the morning on a drive to Tonle Sap lake, and take a boat to see the Chong Phneas floating village. The vast lake is a rich source of fish that are caught and exported by the residents of multiple fishing villages.
At the lake you’ll also visit fish and crocodile farms, and have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch you’ll continue on to the Bantaey Srei temple. This small, unique temple features the finest carvings of all the Angkor temples.
On the way back to Siem Reap you’ll pass some small villages and make a brief stop at one to see how sugar is produced from sugar palm trees.
You’ll end the tour with a buffet dinner and Apsara dancing show at a city restaurant.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Siem Reap
- Drinking water and cool towel during the tour
- Transportation during the tour
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- 1-day Angkor Park (temple pass)
- Boat ticket for the floating village
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All the services mentioned in the description
What's Not Included
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the driver and guide
- Buffet dinner with Apsara dance show
- Any service not mentioned in the description
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• No-show – 100 per cent of the tour price charged
• 1 week to 1 day before the tour – 50 per cent charged
• 2 weeks to 1 week – 30 per cent charged
• 3 weeks to 2 weeks – 10 per cent charged
• 4 weeks – no charge