No commodity is better embraced by the Cambodian culture than copper. Learn how to work with the material to create a one-of-a-kind bracelet under the guidance of a copper-smith.
What to Expect
While you chisel and design, listen to the history and significance of this impressive industry. Meet your instructors and get a quick overview of your day's project. Then, begin designing your very own bracelet on paper before carving it into a flat piece of metal. Your masterful smithy helps you with the next steps where you chisel, cut, hammer, shine, and wash the metal until you arrive at the final product.
With the finishing touches done to your bracelet, you gain a new appreciation for the labor that goes into the jewelry you see at markets along the streets of Siem Reap. Thank your hosts, and take your handmade souvenir home with you for memories of an incredible experience.
- Guided copper metal bracelet workshop
- Copper metal
- Commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Transportation to meeting point
Know Before You Go
• Maximum group size is 8 people.
• You do not need previous smith experience.
• An additional surcharge for replacing the copper with silver mix is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
• Hours of operations are from 9 AM—3 PM. You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation