Enjoy the best of Angkor Wat on a private tour with an experienced guide who will help you make the most of your time. See the amazingly intricate Banteay Srey, and discover Ta Prohm, were scenes from Tomb Raider were filmed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from hotels in Krong Siem Reap.
- Private group
- Explore Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the intricately carved Banteay Srey Temple
- Visit Ta Prohm where scenes from the movie Tomb Raider were filmed
- Car (Mini LEXUS RX300) or Minivan (Mercedes Istana), gasoline and driver
- Fully-licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Pure mineral drinking water and cold handkerchief
- Umbrellas (during the rainy season)
- 1-day Temple ticket
- Admission to the Landmines Museum ($5)
- Personal expenses
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately as you will be visiting the temples. Shoulders, knees and chest should be covered for both genders.
- Please be sure to stay hydrated during the tour and protect yourself from the sun with sunscreen and a hat.
- For most of the year, you can expect hot weather while exploring the temples.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.