Located some 65km from the town ship of Siem Reap, this grand temple is a must see. Once hidden in the heart of the jungle, improvements to the surrounding roads have just recently made this cultural treasure accessible to the public.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel/Guest House pick-up
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
- Discover the magnificent Jungle Temple of Siem Reap
- Walk among the ruins of this ancient treasure
- Visit the nearby village of Kompong Kleang to see where the sandstone blocks for Bang Mealea were cut from
- Transportation (includes check point fees)
- Lunch and drinks
- Qualified Guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.