Discover the picturesque and magical city of Siem Reap and experience a combination of sightseeing and a professional photo workshop. Decide for yourself where to stop and take photos along the way.
What to Expect
Discover Siem Reap, the lively capital of the Cambodian province of the same name and combine an interesting tour to the most famous sights with an entertaining and informative photo workshop. Your tour guide is a professional photographer who will provide helpful tips and important information.
Start the tour at sunrise with the exceptional light at this time of day and visit the massive Buddhist temple at Angkor Wat. Wander the countless small markets in the city and admire traditional handicrafts offered everywhere. Visit Wat Bo, the oldest temple in Siem Reap, whose interior is decorated with various depictions of Buddha's life.
The tour can be customized to suit your photographic and touristic interests. Finally, enjoy the opportunity to take part in a course for processing your photos.
- Professional photographer as tour guide
What's Not Included
- Transport is not included and can take place in either a TukTuk, air-conditioned vehicle, or Jeep. The costs for this range from USD 15 - 60, depending on the wishes and number of participants and are paid directly to the driver
- Entry fees are not included (Angkor Temple — USD 20; Tonle Sap Sea — USD 20; or Phnom Kulen — USD 20)
- Meals and drinks are not included but available locally for a small fee
Know Before You Go
• Please note: After booking, the tour operator will confirm the itinerary in detail with you. You will receive a list of choices to create your own itinerary for the day
• Please provide a valid email address when booking