Would you like to have a truly unforgettable experience? Spend a full day riding a Quad bike in nature through pine forests and muddy streams. A truly unforgettable adventure with scenic views, adrenalin and clean air.
What to Expect
Feel the breeze on your face and the blood pumping through your veins on an exhilarating drive through wild nature in the Taurus Mountains.
We offer you unforgettable daily Quad Biking Safari Tours which you can share with your family and close friends. Our safari tours are organized in special places and trails, far away from the city, noise and pollution. Have an exciting experience and spend an unforgettable day with us travelling on the marvelous trails throughout slopes of the world famous Taurus (Toros) Mountains.
Dividing the southern Mediterranean coast of Turkey from the central Anatolian plateau, the Rocky Mountains are a wonderland for the adventure traveler. It is the perfect terrain for a Quad Bike Safari, a 4-wheeled motorbike – more officially known as an All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) – that can take you places you could only dream of reaching with another vehicle.
You will zoom through pine forests and splash through muddy streams. There will be plenty of twists and turns through the limestone bluffs to keep you on your toes. Don’t worry if you have no previous ATV experience. You don’t even need a driving license, and everyone over 16 years old can join in the fun. After a short orientation and practice session you will soon know the basics and be on your way.
Throttle up, enjoy the ride and admire the views. You have 2 hours to bounce along the roller-coaster network of bike trails that wind through the ancient and wondrous landscape, before your drop-off back at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off from/to hotels
- Quad bike tour (approximately 1.5-2 hours) and helmet
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Photos and videos
- A protective face mask (duster): available for an additional fee
- For safety reasons, driving fast is not allowed
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The driver must be 16 years and older. Younger people may participate, but they must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 11 years of age can also participate as long as they are under the supervision of their parents (7-15 years old can join Quad biking as passengers behind their parents)
• The maximum weight is 110 kg
• Sessions last approximately 1.5-2 hours
• All customers must obey the rules during the tour
• For safety reasons, fast driving of the quad is not allowed maximum speed 50 km/h
• Masks for mouth and face are available for an extra charge
• Depending on the number of bookings, pick-up time and the Quad Biking tour route may change without prior notice. Customers will be informed of any changes one day before the tour