Get away from the crowds on a thrilling Jeep Safari through the Taurus Mountains and the idyllic countryside near Side. Combine nature with adventure as you drive along challenging dirt trails.
What to Expect
This full-day tour out to the Taurus Mountains provides thrills every minute as you attempt the dirt trails at the foothills of the mountains near Side.
You will be on board – and even driving – off-road jeeps, with capacity for 4, 6 or 8 passengers. You can take turns driving, or designate a driver and sit in one of the passenger seats to enjoy the spectacular scenery!
Dividing the southern Mediterranean coast of Turkey from the central Anatolian plateau, the rocky mountains are a wonderland for the adventure traveler.
It is an exciting terrain for a jeep safari and will get you to places that other vehicles can only dream about. You will pass century-old houses and splash through muddy streams that are surrounded by lush pine forests.
Stop off as you drive to explore areas that catch your interest. Lunch will be served at a beautiful scenic spot on the mountain, and at the end of the day you will be driven safely back to your hotel in Side.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Jeep safari with driver
- Lunch by the Green Lake
What's Not Included
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Entrance fee to mini zoo (if visited)
Know Before You Go
• Customers may not drive the Jeeps; drivers are provided
• Please note that there will be several water fights between the Jeeps - you may get wet!
• Pick-up and drop off from/to Hotels 10 km outside Side to the east and west are included in the price. Longer distance is also available but incurs a €5 - 10 surcharge per person, depending on the distance of the hotel
• The mini Zoo at the Taurus mountain near the river is visited sometimes (entrance fee is not included in the price)
• Vegetarian meal is available on request