Spend a day immersed in the historical and natural beauty of Chengdu, where you will explore the Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley, see almost all of the Chengdu elements at the Jinli Street, and view the iconic panda bears at the Panda Breeding Research Base.
What to Expect
Spend the day on a private tour in Chengdu, one of China's most-visited cities, where you will see Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley, Jinli Street, and the Panda Breeding Research Base.
Be picked up from your hotel in downtown Chengdu and then start the tour. First you will visit the Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Base, which was built to imitate the pandas' wild environment. The center breeds over 20 pandas in an effort to protect the endangered species.
Afterwards you will have a walk along Jinli Street which is particularly representative for this city. The most famous place for baldachin, records show that Jinli Street already existed during the Qin Dynasty (221 BC-206 BC) of ancient China. Finish the tour by visiting the Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley of Chengdu to feel the leisured life of the city. Forming part of one of the 3 historic and cultural conservation areas in Chengdu, the Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley are old Chinese alleyways that offer visitors and locals alike a real step back in time.
- Entrance fees to destinations listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide.
- Service charge and government taxes.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period
- Arrangements: the tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges
What's Not Included
- Hotels accommodations
- Meals other than lunch
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming and leaving mainland China.
- Personal expenses
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip
- Visa fees