This full day tour brings you closer to the Saxon heritage of Transylvania by visiting the most important city of the Saxons, Sibiu. In the afternoon you'll sample a bit of typical village life by walking through the villages of Sibiel and Fantanele.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel/accommodation or from Str. Universitatii, in front of the Piarist Church. The exact time of your pick-up will be confirmed the day before your tour.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This is a typical day tour, starting at 8:30 AM and ending at 7:30 PM
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.