Get to know and enjoy the market of Port of Mogàn or "Little Venice” with its canals and original architecture hosting a variety of handicrafts. Go through Puerto Rico and Arguineguin to complete your visit to all the southern parts of island.
What to Expect
Enjoy the market of Port Mogàn, one of the most beautiful villages on the island and also one of the most scenic tourist spots. The marina is an ancient harbor and around it you'll find two-story white houses with multicolored cascades of bougainvillea, giving it a fairy tale effect.
The market hosts a variety of handicrafts from the Canaries. While traveling back, you will also go through Puerto Rico and Arguineguin to complete your visit to all the southern parts of the island. You will be led by a local guide while absorbing the local atmosphere of the streets on a walking tour.
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round trip shared transfer
- Free minibus from Puerto Rico, Taurito and others hotels to join the excursion
Know Before You Go
• May be operated by a multilingual guide
• Ideal choice for families
• Comprehensive tour by bus/ coach