Sail the Gulf of Aqaba on board a cruise yacht on an 8-hour tour of Tiran Island, and jump off to swim and snorkel among an array of colorful fish and stunning coral reefs. Enjoy lunch at sea as well as soft drinks and water on tap throughout the day.
What to Expect
Enjoy a leisurely 8-hour cruise to Tiran Island from Sharm el-Sheikh, and swim and snorkel among rainbow-colored fish and coral gardens.
Following your morning pick-up, you will hit the water to tour one of the most beautiful islands on the Red Sea. Home to an abundance of underwater life just waiting to be discovered, stop at 3 different locations to snorkel and swim.
Head towards the beautiful Blue Laguna with 2 stops in the best area for exploring the coral reefs. Snorkeling gear can be rented on board for those who don’t have any, while guides are there to help you every step of the way.
Then laze in the sun while lunch is served. You can help yourself to soft drinks throughout the day.
- Pick-up and drop off at Sharm el-Sheikh hotels
- Transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Yacht ticket and fees
- Lunch on board the cruise boat
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Snorkeling guide aboard the cruise and on the beach
- All services charges and taxes
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Snorkeling equipment
Know Before You Go
• Please bring: Passport (valid for 6 months from tour date); waterproof shoes; sunblock; sunglasses; snorkeling equipment; towels; photo/video camera