Enjoy visiting the canyon where you will be able to have unforgettable photos of the wonderful coral formations and its different colors; and a stop at the Blue Hole for great diving and snorkeling. Enjoy your Lunch in Bedouin style in Dahab.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full day of diving at the two best spots in Dahab. Your day will start at 7.00 AM when you leave your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and get transported to Dahab and out to the Canyon.
The Canyon is a 30m dive into the seabed with an amazing view upward from the inside. The clear blue water runs into the crack at the bottom of the sea and takes you back up into the "fishbowl". The hollow coral pinnacle is home to hundreds of Glassfish that swim around you while you're in there. Stretch out your hands towards them and they will swim away from you in one big movement, to come back soon after that to reclaim their place in the fishbowl.
After the Canyon you will be transferred to the Blue Hole site, world famous site for advanced divers, where you will prepare for the second dive of the day. The dive starts up the coast a bit at the Bells, a big crack in the coral wall with a straight drop to 26m, coming under an archway at the end. Following the enormous (and virtually bottomless) coral wall to the south you will encounter unspoiled corals, overhangs and many different types of marine life. Crossing the so called "saddle" will take you into the famous Blue Hole itself. The coral inside the hole has suffered due to the large amounts of snorkelers, but the dive and the deep blue water of the hole will make your heart pound. After that you will have lunch in a Bedouin restaurant before being driven back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Two awesome Dives of Canyon and blue hole
- All Transportation
- Local Dive Guide
- Lunch at the Bedouin Restaurant
Your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
Know Before You Go
• Diving qualification (an Advanced PADI Open water) and logbook are required
• Before diving, you must present your diving certification and logbook
• All international diving certifications are accepted
• If your last dive was more than 6 months ago, a refresher dive is required before the safari
• Diving is a sport that requires a good physical and mental health!
• You will fill in a medical statement with your instructor on the day
• Read the statement carefully and if in doubt, or if you have any questions answered with YES, you need to consult a physician