This Open Water Diver course is conducted by PADI certified professions, providing a life long certification to dive to 18m independently which is recognized worldwide. The package contains 4 Open Water Dives, 5 Confined Water Dives and 5 Theory sessions.
What to Expect
The PADI Open Water Diver course is completed in 4 days allowing you time to practice your skills and spend plenty of time under the water. The PADI certified Instructor will be with you at every step of the way. The course comprises a total of 5 confined water dives which will generally be split between the swimming pool and the sea, 5 theory session which will be conducted in the classroom and on the boat and 4 open water dives which will be conducted in the Egyptian Red Sea.
On arrival at the diving center you will complete all necessary paper work and be provided with necessary equipment for the course. The first day will generally be spent completing Theory 1, 2 and 3 and Confined Water Dives 1 and 2 in the swimming pool.
On arrival at the port you will board one of the fleet. After a boat safety briefing you will set up your equipment and continue with the theory sessions. Through the day you will complete swim tests, Open Water Dive 1 and confined water dives.
On arrival at the port you will board one of the fleet. You will set up your equipment and continue with the theory sessions. Through the day you will complete Open Water Dives and confined water dives.
On arrival at the port you will board one of the fleet. You will set up your equipment and continue with the theory sessions. Through the day you will complete Open Water Dives, confined water dives and the final exam. On successful completion you will then complete your on-line certification and you will receive a temporary certification card via email.
Transfers will be arranged each day and timings will be dependent on location of accommodation to port / diving center.
- PADI Professional Instructor
- Use of all required scuba diving equipment
- Confined Water Dives to learn skills
- 4 Open Water Dives in the Sea and 5 Theory Sessions
- Lunch and soft drinks on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in air conditioned vehicle
- Log Book to log dives
What's Not Included
- PADI Certification and Manual
- Insurance coverage (mandatory for course)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Know Before You Go
• Minimum age 16 years old.
• Insurance is mandatory and is available on the spot at the dive center.
• Not suitable for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
• Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
• All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving.
• Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.