Visit the National Park of Ras Mohammed by bus on a half-day excursion from Sharm el Sheikh. Swim and snorkel in clear blue waters, see the beautiful mangroves and visit Allah's Garden Reef.
What to Expect
Escape the bustle of Sharm El Sheikh on this half-day excursion by bus to the Ras Mohammed National Park in the South Sinai. There will be time to snorkel in one of the best snorkeling areas in the world. Expect to see schools of colorful reef fish, spectacular soft white reef walls and the occasional shipwreck! Look out for glass fish, lion fish, tuna and barracuda.
It is a half-day excursion only, and a visa is necessary, but you will not be disappointed with the wonders that await you in the park. Collection time is after breakfast and you will return by early afternoon.
Bring and swimming and snorkeling kit to snorkel in Allah’s Garden Reef and through the mangroves channel to see the crack in the earth caused by an earthquake. Swim in the magical lake, or just sit and relax with a picnic.
Ras Mohammed was declared a National park in 1983 and is home to one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world. An experience unlike any other, a private trip can be arranged, for guests or small groups.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Sharm el Sheikh
- Air conditioned transport
- English speaking guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Departs daily, all year round. Start times: 08:30. Duration 5.5 hours
• Casual dress is advised according to the weather. Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and bottle of water if needed. Guests can bring their own picnic.
• A visa must be obtained on your passport