Sail the Red Sea on board a cruise yacht on an 8-hour tour of the Ras Mohammed National Park, and jump off to swim and snorkel among an array of colorful fish and stunning coral reefs. Enjoy lunch at sea, and soft drinks on tap throughout the day.
What to Expect
Enjoy a leisurely 8-hour cruise to Ras Mohammed National Park from Sharm el-Sheikh, and swim and snorkel among rainbow-colored fish and coral gardens.
Following your morning pick-up, hit the water of Sinai's famous marine park with commanding vistas of Asia to the left and Africa to the right. Home to an abundance of underwater life, stop at 3 different locations to snorkel.
You can bring your own snorkeling equipment or hire gear aboard the yacht. Soft drinks and mineral water are also available throughout the day to keep you hydrated from the Egyptian sun, and lunch will be served in the afternoon to take away the hunger pangs.
One of Egypt's most popular dive and snorkeling sites, Ras Mohammed is home to a large variety of fish, corals, and even sharks! Join them in their magical underwater home or just relax on the sun deck. The choice is yours!
- Pick-up and drop off at Sharm el-Sheikh Marina
- Transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Yacht ticket and fees
- Guide in your native language
- Entrance fees to Ras Mohammed National Park
- Lunch on board the snorkeling boat
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- All services charges and taxes
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Please bring: Passport (valid for 6 months from tour date), waterproof shoes, sunblock, sunglasses, snorkeling equipment, towels, and a photo/video camera