Discover the highlight of Luxor, the largest upper Egyptian city, in one day. Admire the countless cultural sites, see the historic burial sites and visit the Carnac Temple.
What to Expect
Enjoy an exciting day outing to Luxor. After a pick-up from your hotel, head to the airport and arrive in Luxor after about an hour. Your tour guide awaits to take you to the western banks of the Nile into the Valley of Kings for a visit to 3 interesting burial sites.
Continue to Deir el Bahary to visit the burial temple of Queen Hatshepsut. On the ride back, stop at the Colossus of Memnon, then enjoy a leisurely lunch. After lunch, continue to Thebes West, where you'll find the incredible burial sites of the pharaohs of the New Kingdom.
Visit the Carnac Temple with the Holy See, then return to the airport in Luxor and fly back to Sharm el-Sheikh. You'll be picked up in an air-conditioned vehicle and returned to your hotel.
- Flight from Sharm el-Sheikh to Luxor and back
- Transfer in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking private tour guide
- Visits and entry fees to sites outlined in program
- Temple complex in Luxor
What's Not Included
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Additional expenses not outlined in the itinerary
Know Before You Go
• You can order a wake-up call as well as a lunch packet from reception 1 day before the tour
• Photo and video equipment
• Sturdy, comfortable shoes
• Valid passport with visa
• Warm clothing in the winter, loose clothing in the summer