Learn to scuba dive in the Red Sea on a full-day tour from Sharm El-Sheikh. Explore the underwater marine life at some of the best dive locations, accompanied by an expert diving guide, and get credits for your dive course if you choose to continue.
What to Expect
Explore the underwater world of the Red Sea on a full-day diving tour from Sharm El-Sheikh. The simple and safe PADI “Discover Scuba Diving” program is ideal for those with little or no diving experience.
After a short training session you will make 2 dives to become more familiar with the Red Sea world of coral reefs and underwater creatures. Hand-in-hand with your instructor, head off to dive depths of up to 8 meters. Look for turtles - common in the Red Sea - and see sea snakes, dolphins and hammerhead sharks.
Each dive is conducted on a one-to-one basis, with one instructor per diver. The experience can even be credited towards your beginner’s diving course if you decide to go on.
Transfers from hotels in Sharm El-Sheikh to the ship are included, and as you sail you will start your theoretical training so that by the time you reach the first dive stop you are dressed and ready to go!
- 2 dives from the boat
- Diving instructor assistance
- Transfers from and to your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh
- Full diving equipment
- Lunch and 2 soft drinks on the boat
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Please note: in order to take part in the Discover Scuba Diving program you must be over 10 years old and in good health. This concerns mainly the respiratory tract, circulatory system, lacunae and the middle ear. People with organic heart diseases, chronic catharist status, asthma, epilepsy, as well as pregnant women shouldn't dive
• Bring a hat, sun block, sunglasses. comfortable shoes, photo/video camera. warm clothes in winter, cotton clothes in summer, and a passport valid for 6 months