Ride by camel through the unique ecosystems protected by the Abu Galum conservation area on your way to the renowned Blue Hole for some spectacular snorkeling and swimming. Lunch with local Bedouins adds a special touch to the day.
What to Expect
A camel ride through the nature conservation area of Abu Galum, a fascinating collection of mountain and coastal ecosystem along the Gulf of Aqaba, is the perfect preparation for visiting the Blue Hole and its spectacular marine life and underwater scenery.
The Blue Hole is one of the most beautiful dive and snorkelling sites in the Red Sea; but the mountains, the valleys and springs you pass on your way are also impressive.
Guests must being their own snorkeling equipment with them, but life jackets and wet suits can be rented at the site. Lunch is included with the tour, and usually is eaten with local Bedouins.
On the return trip to Sharm, we stop at Dahab for some shopping.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Sharm el Sheikh
- Air-conditioned jeep transport
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Refreshments outside of lunch
- Optional gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tours depart from Sharm El Sheik daily, subject to availability, at 07:00 and return around 17:00
• We recommend you dress casually according to the weather, wear good hiking or walking shoes, and bring a sunhat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a bottle of water if needed
• Bring snorkeling equipment, swimsuits and towels if you plan to get wet
• Bring your passport
• Order a breakfast box from your hotel to take with you