Spend a day outside of the hustle and bustle of Shanghai by visiting two picturesque Chinese towns in one day: Suzhou and Zhouzhuang.
What to Expect
After meeting your guide in your hotel lobby, you will start your exciting tour to Suzhou and Zhouzhuang. First you'll go to Suzhou, one of the oldest towns in the Yangtze basin. It is world-renowned for its beautiful gardens, and often referred to as the Venice of the East.
Upon arrival in Suzhou, your first stop is the Lingering Garden, covering an area of about 30 acres, with several gardens, whitewashed walls, buildings, lovely halls and corridors, rockeries, ponds, flower. Its impressive layout fully embodies the ancient skill of gardeners and their outstanding wisdom, and the southern landscape architecture artistic style and characteristics.
Then you will follow your guide to visit the Silk factory to see the process of making silk products.
After that, you will have a traditional Chinese-style lunch. After lunch, it's time to visit the water village of Zhouzhuang, located 30 kilometers southeast of Suzhou. It is well-known for its preserved ancient residential houses, and the elegant views with rivers running through the entire town. While there, you will visit the Shide Bridge and Yongan Bridge, also known as the twin bridges. These famous bridges and are also considered to be the symbol of Zhouzhuang.
After the tour, you will be brought back to your hotel in Shanghai.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Know Before You Go
• The minimum number is 2 people
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
• In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking