Shanghai Highlights: Full-Day Small-Group Tour
From £123 Per group up to 4Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up will be from your Shanghai hotel.
- Get a feel for Shanghai's history and future on a full-day tour
- Visit Yu Garden, a traditional Chinese garden that radiates peace and tranquility
- See east meets west in the Shanghai French Concession area
- Stroll along the Bund waterfront
- Head to Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall to see a small-scale model of the city
- Visit the Jade Buddhist Temple for an insight into Chinese Buddhism
From there, walk around the leafy streets of the Shanghai French Concession for a feel of east meets west. Visit elegant Yu Garden, a traditional Chinese garden, and check out the Jade Buddha Temple for an insight into the fascinating history of Chinese Buddhism.
You'll also get to visit Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, where the small-scale model of Shanghai gives a feel for just how big the most populous city in the world really is. Shanghai's attractions and history await, so join this informative and exciting tour.
- English tour guide service
- Transportation fee
- Entrance tickets
- Meals and drinks
- Other personal expenses
Admission to the Jade Buddha Temple: RMB30 per person
Admission to Yu Garden: RMB40 per person
Admission to Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall: RMB30 per person (closed on Mondays)
Product ID: 26859