Get an amazing view of Shanghai from the SWFC building, in the world’s highest observatory. Then visit the Xintiandi district, a perfect mixture of old and new styles. Finally, take a stroll through the beautiful French Concession.
What to Expect
Your excursion starts at the SWFC building which is located at the center of Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone. With 101 floors above grand level and a height of 492 meters, the Shanghai World Financial Centre not only has a state-of-the-art security system but also intends to serve as a “vertical garden city” in the city center. From the world’s highest observatory, you will enjoy the city’s landscape.
Shanghai Xintiandi has become an urban tourist attraction that holds the historical and cultural legacies of the city. It is a fashionable pedestrian street composed of Shikumen and modern architecture style. Shanghai Xintiandi is unique because of its concept of construction. The external walls retain the antique designs, tiles and exteriors of the Shikumen housing of old Shanghai. On the other hand, the interiors embody a totally different world of international galleries, bars, cafes, boutiques and themed restaurants. When you walk into Xintiandi, you will get the taste both of Shanghai in the 1920's and the modern lifestyle of urbanites in the 21st century.
Your next attraction is the former French Concession. The French Concession, is the earliest, largest and most prosperous of the four former French Concessions in China. This area is an unparalleled area which merges presents multi-cultural expressions of education, architecture, religions and lifestyle.
- Lunch as mentioned in local restaurant with 1 glass of soft drink incl.
- All transfers mentioned in the program in customary air conditioned car or mini-coach
- Sightseeing mentioned in the program incl. entrance fee (first entrance)
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- 24-hour telephone hotline：+86 13911937430 (English-speaking)
What's Not Included
- Hotel room and breakfast
- Chinese visa
- Any other surcharge that may be announced later
- Surcharges during the period of Shanghai F1 (Date is TBA)
- Tipping for guide and driver
Know Before You Go
Cancellation Policy :
4 - 7 days prior to excursion – 50% cancellation charge
3 days prior to excursion – 100 % cancellation charge