Explore Shanghai’s famous waterfront on this exciting half-day tour in the city. Head over to The Bund for a stroll down its beautiful promenade, go into the glitzy Tunnel, and exit to see the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and its dragon-like silhouette.
What to Expect
Start the day at your hotel, and enjoy a relaxing drive to The Bund, or Shanghai's famous waterfront. Running along the West shore of the Huangpu River, and forming the eastern boundary of the city's old downtown district, it is accentuated with a marvelous promenade, perfect for strolling along the busy river and admiring Shanghai's signature cityscape.
Along your walk, you will reach The Bund's Tunnel, which stretches from the end of Nanjing Lu on the Puxi side to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower on the Lujiazui side – a total length of over 640 meters. Walk the length of the tunnel below the walls of high-tech ad displays featured inside, and exit the tunnel to the sight of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower. The tower, surrounded by the Yangpu Bridge to the northeast and the Nanpu Bridge to the southwest, creates a picture of “twin dragons playing with pearls,” a photographic opportunity that attracts thousands of visitors year-round.
- Lunch as mentioned, in a local restaurant with 1 soft drink
- All transfers mentioned in the program in an air-conditioned car or mini-coach
- Sightseeing mentioned in the program, including entrance fee (first entrance)
- Local English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel room and breakfast
- Chinese visa
- Any other surcharges that may be announced later
- Surcharges during the period of Shanghai F1 (Date is TBA)
- Tipping for guide and driver
Know Before You Go
Cancellation Policy :
4 - 7 days prior to excursion – 50% cancellation charge
3 days prior to excursion – 100 % cancellation charge