Take a tour of one of China's most modern and advanced cities. Visit the City Planning Exhibition Center, maglev train, Lupu Bridge and Shanghai World Financial Center.
What to Expect
Shanghai is truly a 21st century city, and this tour will take you around all of its contemporary sights and attractions.
Visit the City Planning Exhibition Center, a good place to get to know Shanghai's past, present and future. You'll experience the world's first and only commercialized maglev train line in operation, between Pudong International Airport and Longyang Rd.
Walk up the Lupu Bridge, the longest steel arch bridge in the world, and travel through the Bund Sightseeing Tunnel. You'll also reach the highest occupied floor of Shanghai's World Financial Center – the observatory at the 100th floor at around 475 meters high.
This tour will ensure you walk away with an insider's glimpse of China, during one of the biggest economic booms in world history.
- Private pick-up and drop-off for hotels in the downtown area
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee and toll fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities,etc...
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, and hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Go
Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. The price for children is 80% of the adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.