Immerse yourself in the water world of Lake Tai, China's third largest freshwater lake. Experience the rich history of the classical gardens and breathtaking views from the Dragon Light Pagoda and Turtle Island.
What to Expect
Depart from your hotel in the morning to join the train to Wuxi. Enjoy a morning cruise on Taihu Lake where there are some 90 islands, large and small within it.
Next stop is Xihui Park. Here you can experience such sights as the famous Ming Dynasty Jichang Garden and climb the Dragon Light Pagoda which has panoramic views of Wuxi and Taihu.
The tour then proceeds to Turtle Head Isle Park named as it appears to be shaped like the head of a turtle. Here you can watch the junks make their way on Taihu or take a scenic stroll along the shore to the ferry dock for the Three Hills Isle.
Your return train leaves in the afternoon and arrives back in Shanghai where you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Round trip train ticket: Shanghai/Wuxi/Shanghai
- All transfers and transport as per itinerary
- Lunch at a local restaurant en-route
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• At least 2 adults are required in order to book a child ticket. A child ticket is available for those between the ages of 2-11.
• This tour operates on all public holidays.