See Shanghai on a full-day bus tour of the city, discovering its ancient and modern highlights. Experience the commerce and culture of the cosmopolitan city at landmark monuments, such as the Bund, Yu Garden, and more.
What to Expect
Discover Shanghai in a day on a comprehensive, fully-guided coach tour, and get a feel for the city’s history, commerce, and future projects.
Traveling by comfortable, air-conditioned coach, a guide and driver will pick up you at about 07:30. You'll move on to Yu Garden to marvel at its Ming-era splendor and tranquility. Have a rest and taste some tea in a traditional tea house to get a feel for the Chinese tea culture.
Continue to the spectacular Bund. A symbol of Shanghai, the historic waterfront promenade is known as a "gallery of international architecture" for the 52 buildings of Beaux-Arts, Art Deco, and Baroque Revivalist beauty. Stroll along the Old French Concession to see the changing face of Shanghai. Shanghai Old Wax Figure Museum will immerses you in the sights of Shanghai throughout history of showing everyday scenes of people living in Shanghai.
After lunch you can enjoy a spot of shopping at Pearl City. You will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown before 18:00.
- Entrance tickets
- Pick-up and drop-off service at hotels or designated place in downtown Shanghai
- Transportation by air-conditioned van or coach
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese lunch
Know Before You Go
• You will be contacted on the evening before the tour date to confirm exact pick-up time
• Your guide will call your room upon arrival at your hotel
• This tour is not avaliable daily, but only departs on each Monday, Wednesday and Friday.