On this half-day tour you'll visit the Yu Yuan Garden, famous for its wonderful combination of stone and water, discover the old city with its maze of ancient buildings and narrow lanes, and explore the bustling waterfront area known as the Bund.
What to Expect
After your hotel pick-up at 9:00am you’ll see the highlights of this massive city of over 12 million people.
Visit the delightful Yu Yuan Garden, famous for its wonderful combination of stone and water. Walk through the old city with its maze of ancient buildings and narrow lanes. Here you can admire some examples of the city's distinctive architectural style. Finally discover the bustling waterfront area of the Bund, with its magnificent European-style buildings, many dating from the late 1800s and early 1900s.
You’ll also be able to enjoy lunch at a Chinese restaurant included in the price of the tour.
- Transportation and entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant en-route
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
Know Before You Go
1. At least 2 adults are required for this tour. In order to book a child price, the child must be accompanied by 2 adults. Child prices are limited to ages 2-11 years.
2. There are NO public holidays when this service will not operate.