Take a break from the rush of Shanghai! On this tour, a guide will lead you through the gardens and canals of Suzhou City. You can also taste some delicious Suzhou cuisince and learn how the Chinese make silk at the Suzhou silk museum.
What to Expect
Visit the famous Suzhou city in Southern China and enjoy the city's private gardens and canals. It is approx. 1.5-hour drive from Shanghai single way. You can enjoy the suburban Shanghai along the way.
Once you arrive in Suzhou, your guide will lead you to ZhuoZhengYuan, otherwise known as the Humble Administrator's Garden. You will then visit the Suzhou Museum, which is designed by the famous architect Leoh Ming Pei.
Enjoy a lunch at one of the many local Suzhou restaurants.
Relax with a boat ride in Suzhou canals.
At the Suzhou Silk Museum, you can learn how the Chinese make silk.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets
- Meal and drinks
- Other personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
- The Humble Administrator's Garden [Entrance Ticket: 90RMB/person at high season and 70RMB/person at low season]
- Boat ride in canals costs 80RMB/boat for 40min. Boat ride through Suzhou city costs 300RMB for 60min. It is subject to the weather and season.
- North Temple Pagoda [Entrance Ticket: 25RMB/person]