Begin your tour by attending an astounding performance of the Shanghai Acrobatics School & Troupe. You will then travel by luxury coach to catch a view of Shanghai at night. See People's Square and the former French Concession District.
What to Expect
Your evening tour begins with an astounding performance by the Shanghai Acrobatics School & Troupe. Take in the surprising grace of the talented actors and actresses as they perform incredible body-bending feats. These athletes have won top prizes at numerous prestigious international acrobatics competitions.
After the show, you will travel by luxury coach to catch a view of Shanghai at night. The evening sightseeing program includes People's Square, the city lights along the Bund, and the former French Concession District.
The final stop is Xin Tian Di, an area full of chic restaurants, stylish pubs and luxury boutiques. You are free to have a couple of drinks at the venue of your choice or head back to your hotel with the group.
- hotel pick-up and drop-off, sightseeing program
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for child is 80% of adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.
Tour Duration: about 3.5 hours
Departure Date: Daily
Tour starts: 18:30h