Shanghai by Bike: Night Cycling Tour
From £40 per personBook now
- The perfect solution for travellers with limited time who want to experience the best of this spectacular city
- The nightview of the Bund is an absolute must view to see for anyone who visits Shanghai!
- Get to know the nightlife of Shanghai and learn about all the best places to go out
Whether you're a just a beginner or a more experienced rider, this tour is designed to take you directly to the most famous places in Shanghai.
Shanghai Charming night tour is specifically designed to show you the vibrant nighttime atmosphere of this colorful Chinese metropolis. And our knowledgable guides offer you all the details you need to know. We will cruise along the French Concession, eventually cycling toward Xintiandi. From there we will head toward the Bund, which offers a spectacular night view that is considered by some as one of the top 10 in the world.
The tour will also visit the arts and crafts neighborhood of Tianzifang on Taikang Road, old Shanghai Feeling-Maoming Road, the fashionable Vanguare-Xintiandi area, the main shopping street of Nanjing and, of course, the city’s famous People’s Square.
- English speaking guide
- Bicycle and helmet
- Ankle bands
- Water and round-trip ferryboat tickets (if going to Pudong)
• Meeting point: In Front of the Garden Hotel. Metro Line 1 South Shan Xi Rd Station Exit3. Walking 1-2 mins. Your guide will be standing with a ChinaCycleTours sign. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 15906