Discover the alternative sights of Seville on a combined 2.5-hour sightseeing tour and cruise. Marvel at the mosaic tiles of Plaza de España, explore the streets of the atmospheric Santa Cruz neighborhood, and cruise along the Guadalquivir River.
What to Expect
Explore the most emblematic monuments of Seville on a sightseeing tour of the old city center, and then cruise along the Guadalquivir River to experience the city from an alternative perspective.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in the city center, transfer by air-conditioned minivan past sights such as the University, Old Tobacco Factory, San Telmo Palace, Golden Tower, Isabel II Bridge, and Macarena Basilica. Visit Plaza de España, centerpiece of the 1929 Iberoamerican Exposition, and marvel at the mosaic tiles. Discover the site of Bizet’s opera “Carmen.”
Then, go to the former Jewish quarter of Santa Cruz, and discover a labyrinth of narrow streets that lead to Plaza de los Venerables. Take a river cruise along the Guadalquivir River for views of the city from a different perspective. See the untouched sides of the Golden Tower, the famous Calle Betis, and the Old Bull Ring of Seville. Pass the Triana Bridge designed by Gustav Eiffel.
Marvel at modern constructions, such as the Pabelions, built for the 1992 Exposition. Admire the famous Isla de la Cartuja and its monastery, where Cristopher Columbus once lived.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop off
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour does not operate on 25 December and 1 January
• Please wear comfortable shoes, and drink enough water
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Some hotels are not accessible for the pick-up vehicle. The pick-up will take place at the nearest available point
• The cruise is audio guided in multiple languages