Take a 2.5-Hour Tapas Cooking Class in Seville. Enjoy learning by following traditional Spanish recipes. Then eat 3 tapas with sangría on a gorgeous terrace with breathtaking views of the Giralda tower.
What to Expect
Book a 2.5-hour tapas cooking class experience in Seville for small groups where you will learn how to prepare two Spanish dishes. As you enter the venue you will be welcomed and your guides will explain which tapas you will be preparing and the recipe that would need to be followed in the language you have chosen.
You will have your own workplace and tools to prepare your dishes and you will follow the authentic traditional recipes. Learn tips from your local guide as you elaborate each exquisite tapa and discover the gastronomic secrets of the region.
Once they are ready, you will head to the terrace where you will enjoy your cooked meal with breathtaking views of the Giralda tower and incredible views of the city. You will pair them with sangría.
- Cooking class
- 3 tapas lunch
- Sangría tasting (two wine glasses)
- Local guide
What's Not Included
- Other food and drinks
- New aprons (available to purchase as a souvenir)
- Extra virgin olive oil (available to purchase as a souvenir)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
• Dress code is smart casual.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
• Not wheelchair accessible.