Seville: Santa Cruz Night WalkingProduct ID: 59021
From £25.33 per personBook now
- Explore Santa Cruz on a guided walking tour by night
- Admire Plaza de los Venerables
- Enjoy a tapas dinner
Accompanied by a multilingual guide, you will be taken on a 'tapas' walking tour to some of the best tapas bars in the city.
From March 1, 2017 enjoy a magnificent dinner or cup of wine at Hard Rock Cafe Seville, located in the heart of the city and housed in a 13th century building owned by the Fabrica de Tabacos, which was restored in 1919 by the prestigious Sevillian architect Anibal Gonzalez.
Experience a mix of music, entertainment and authentic cuisine based on local ingredients. Hard Rock Café Seville is definitely a must-see for visitors and residents of the city.
- Santa Cruz neighbourhood walking tour by night
- Guided tour by Seville's Official Guide in English & Spanish
- Tapas Dinner (2 tapas & 2 drinks). From March 1, 2017 drink or dinner in Hard Rock Cafe Seville
Main entrance of Alfonso XIII Hotel (Open in Google Maps)
• Meals and consumption are not included
• Cancelation policy: A 50% charge applies if canceled 3 days or less prior to travel date. A 100% charge applies if canceled within 48 hours prior to travel date, or no-show
Product ID: 59021