Seville Kayaking Tour
- Get a workout as you kayak along the Guadalquivir River
- See the sights of Seville from the water
- Learn more from the English-speaking guides
- Admire attractions such as the monumental Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See
Then paddle off with at least 1 guide per 8 people. Make your way under the iconic Puente de Triana (Triana Bridge), built during the reign of Isabella II of Spain. Admire the medieval Torre del Oro and the breathtaking Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See from the water.
Learn the history of the city from the Reconquista through the Spanish Inquisition to modern days. Explore the role the river played in the city's story, both as a means of transportation and a way to divide districts into neighborhoods with distinct identities.
Learn about the environmental issues of recent years and about the transformation of the river for the 1992 Seville Expo.
- Kayak and paddle
- Safety briefing and gear
- 1 guide minimum per 8 people
- Photo album
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local operator's base between Cachorro Bridge and the Pabellón de la Navegación (Navigation Pavilion). From Cachorro Bridge, walk down to the river bank and continue in the direction of the pavilion.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
• Showers, changing rooms and lockers are all located at the tour operator's base
• Bring suitable sportswear, a towel and your swimming costume
• Bring sunglasses and sunscreen, or a raincoat, depending on the weather
• Bring a bottle of water
• This activity is available all year round but must be booked at least 1 day in advance