Discover 2 different sides to the beautiful city of Granada on this 13-hour tour from Seville. Visit the Alhambra Palace and the Generalife Gardens and the interesting district of Albaycin with an official tourist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 12 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from selected hotels in central Seville. If pickup is not available from your hotel, please meet at the local partner's office, Avenida de la Constitución, 541004 Seville.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Explore the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Skip the line and guarantee your entry to visit the Nasrid Palace, the Alcazaba Fortress, and the Generalife Gardens
- Admire the Moorish architecture in the district of Albaycin
- Enjoy a guided tour with an official tourist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Seville
- Round-trip transportation to the Alhambra Palace
- Entrance fees to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens, and Palace of Charles V)
- Professional Spanish and English-speaking guide
- Albaycin guided tour
- Lunch (optional for 19€)
- Any unspecified extras
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The order of the visit can be changed due to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in 2 different languages.
- Albaycin guided tour is only guaranteed in Spanish and English.